2008 NCAA Tournament Bracket Contest: OPEN ~ BitterSweetLife

Saturday, March 15, 2008

2008 NCAA Tournament Bracket Contest: OPEN

[UPDATE:] Here are my 2008 NCAA Tournament Picks.

I have no idea how many NCAA hoops fans read this blog--my best guess is there are about 6 of you--so I'm sorry, in a crocodile-like kind of way, for betraying the interests of my readership over the last several days with incessant basketball posts... but for you NCAA hoops fans, you can enter the bracket contest on Facebook. I think. Let me know if this link doesn't get it done.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should boot any ACC fans who try to join. Ha, kidding. I'm not sure who's more annoying this season-- K-State fans or anyone affiliated with the ACC...

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife