Indiana Jones Movie Restoration ~ BitterSweetLife

Monday, March 10, 2008

Indiana Jones Movie Restoration

The Indiana Jones movies played a significant role back in my early years, especially at "slumber parties" (oxymoron), to the degree that my friends and I were forced to tackle a very formidable First Order question, but completely lacked the internal resources to answer it: How can you make a fear-inspiring, eight-foot whip out of supplies commonly found in your mom's kitchen drawer?

Needless to say...we're looking forward to this movie. Aidan, Asher and I have our sleeping bags and caffeinated beverages ready, and we are expecting a lot.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

1 comments:

Will Robison said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

MORE INDY, YAY!

(And the short answer is that you graduate from college and get a degree in archaeology and then someone gives you a bullwhip. That's how I got mine! ;)

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife