Big 12 Tournament News ~ BitterSweetLife

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Big 12 Tournament News

I may be biased, but I think the best Big 12 Tournament coverage will be coming out of KC's local paper, the Star. If you don't have access to a hard copy, you can follow via the Star's Big12KC blog and also hit up the their website for all the material from the Sports pages. Coverage started today, games begin Thursday...

I'll post my Big 12 tourney picks tomorrow--a little warm-up before the big dance. If anyone's up for it, we can have a little preliminary pick 'em action right here, for braggin' rights.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thur
OSU
BU
MU
A&M

Fri
Texas
BU
KU
KSU

Sat
BU
KU

Sun
KU

Cheers.

AJ said...

WOW!I'm surprised and gratified to see that I'm not the only one who has Baylor in the final. Gutsy move.

I like your picks in that KU gets to beat both MU and KSU again...would be fun if it happened.

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife