About Me, About This Blog ~ BitterSweetLife

Friday, March 14, 2008

About Me, About This Blog

Ariel (AJ) Vanderhorst is a married twenty-something living in Kansas City while finishing a Masters degree. He enjoys playing hoops and hitting on his wife and wishes he could write like C.S. Lewis.

He would also like to drop the third person voice now, if you don’t mind.

I created this site in 5 minutes in a public library a few years ago, when a friend emailed me a link to his new blog and I decided all the cool kids were doing it. Once I’d created BitterSweetLife, a new question confronted me: Now what?

The answer: Improvise.

And that’s why you can hit up this blog whenever you’re in the mood for NCAA hoops talk, cultural (A&E) buzz, photos, book reviews, personal anecdotes, and (making it possible), coffee news—all mashed together. Eclecticism has become a way of life.

Admittedly, I’ve made it up as I’ve gone along, but this blog has helped me meet some great people, hone my writing abilities, and promote my advertising copywriting business. It’s been a fun ride and the wheels are still rolling.

[My thoughts can also be found at arieljvan.com, where I blog--with more focus--about theology and church planting.]



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

0 comments:

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife