Weekend Photos: Urban Aidan ~ BitterSweetLife

Friday, October 13, 2006

Weekend Photos: Urban Aidan


Ever since I disparaged Aidan's preppy wardrobe a couple weeks ago, he has taken a new approach to his apparel. The prominently logoed items were among the first to go. Last week I caught Aidan stuffing a Lacoste sleeper down the garbage disposal, but it was only after I found several Gap onesies in the diaper pail that I realized the extent of his personal makeover.

I've got to give it to the kid - he doesn't do anything
halfway. I'm starting to worry about the large Urban Outfitters charges appearing on my credit card, though. He must be sneaking out to Westport when Lindsay and I aren't looking... I wonder where he gets the taxi fare.















Filed in:



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww. He looks like a doll! So adorable! c",)

AJ said...

Aidan thanks you! He prefers to be referred to as a "very small hunk," however. Ever since this urban phase... ;)

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife