BitterSweetLife Gets Interviewed ~ BitterSweetLife

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

BitterSweetLife Gets Interviewed


Over at ChurchCommunicationsPro, Cory Miller has been featuring thoughts and tips from an assortment of bloggers in a series called Blogging 101 for Pastors (the tips are good for anyone who blogs, though). Today, after I agreed to pay Cory an undisclosed amount of cash, he added my "Five Blogging Questions" (actually, my answers) to the mix. Pretending to be somebody feels good.

Clearly, I don't have the massive e-cred of guys like Andrew Jones and InternetMonk. However, I'm pretty sure I'd own these guys in a game of one-on-one basketball - and I'm holding on to that. Anyway, go read my answers and check out Cory's site.

Filed in:



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

1 comments:

AJ said...

Thanks, man. I was counting on you for some timely flattery. ;)

I still stand by the one-on-one statement, though.

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife