Information: Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (MBTS) ~ BitterSweetLife

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Information: Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (MBTS)

Looking for Information on Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary? Have MBTS Questions?

I've started getting a few queries from prospective seminary students asking for info about my current alma mater, Midwstern Baptist Theological Seminary. (Can you call a school your "alma mater" if you are currently enrolled? I dunno.) Anyway, send the Midwestern questions my way, preferably via email if you want detailed answers.

Any information I give out on Midwestern comes with this qualification: I'm not on the payroll, so I'll shoot you straight. By the same token, my opinions are not "official" in any way, and have no backing from MBTS. Although, if I get a lot of queries, maybe I can talk the school into making me liaisons director for prospective students or something. ;)

Anyway, if you have questions or want information on MBTS, fire away.

Filed in:



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

0 comments:

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife