Summary Execution ~ BitterSweetLife

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Summary Execution

Two up, two down. Sensing the inevitability of their defeat, my first two exams walked awkwardly forward and knelt in front of me to submit to their execution. Chop, chop. I felt little remorse.

Now I'm studying, or blogging about studying, for my third test, a 20-question "quiz" over 200 pages of dense reading. Calling this experience a "quiz" reveals that my professor has a very deeply rooted ironic side that he keeps carefully concealed. That's the more generous explanation, anyway, and I'm going with it.

If all goes well, I'm hoping to blog about Tim Keller later today.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

0 comments:

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife