Christian Rap with Some Greek ~ BitterSweetLife

Friday, October 27, 2006

Christian Rap with Some Greek

I've been meaning to check out "Voice," a rapper with solid theological roots, for some time now. Today I finally made it over to Voice's MySpace page and listened to his hip hop demos. Not bad.

I especially recommend "My Contribution," which includes some commentary on the meaning of the word "all" in Greek. All four of my Minnesotan readers may want to check him out this weekend when he performs at John Piper's church, Bethlehem Baptist. (Just kidding, I actually have six readers in MN. ;)

Anyway, tell me what you think of Voice.

Filed in:



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

4 comments:

Daniel said...

If you are into some good christian rap you should check out my buddy XL. His myspace page is: http://www.myspace.com/brandxmusic

AJ said...

Thanks for the link, man. I'll take a listen.

Stejahen said...

Also, for some more christian rap/ hip-hop with deep theological roots, check out SoberMinded:
http://www.myspace.com/soberminded

Anonymous said...

Hey bud, Curtis Allen (Voice) is a passionate man for God, and his cross centered theology is so evident in his music and his desire to tell people about there need for a savior is even more impressive than his rapping ability.

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife