Creative Freelance Copywriting: New Site ~ BitterSweetLife

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Creative Freelance Copywriting: New Site

There have been some quiet days around here recently because I've been creating a new site for my freelance copywriting business, Words w/ Verve.

The site is now up and running, and I'm happy enough with the way it looks to make it public. Improvements include the online portfolio and extended "About" page.

Feel free to send traffic and referrals my way, I've got student loans to pay off!



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

2 comments:

John B. said...

Nice work, sir--both the site and the work you've done. Best wishes with all of it.

AJ said...

Thanks, John. I appreciate the kind words.

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife