Experienced Freelance Advertising Copywriter ~ BitterSweetLife

Friday, March 23, 2007

Experienced Freelance Advertising Copywriter

words w/ verve





Update: Words w/ Verve now has its own site, including an online portfolio.

Looking for dynamic prose with a bit of an edge? Can do. Or maybe you’re in the market for a more formal, classic style? Not a problem.

I’m a linguaphile with a strong journalism and communications background, and I can tailor my writing to your tone and content. I earned my B.A. in English, emphasizing Journalism with stops as Reporter and Editor-in-Chief at Johnson County Community College and a summer workshop with
WORLD magazine. Since then, I've written commercial online copy, generated ad headlines and television ad concepts, and created print brochures and flyers.

More recently, I’ve been published by
Relevant Magazine Online, The Midwesterner, and other publications. Corporate clients include Mettler Athletic and Child Health Corporation of America. I also blog compulsively—just because I can.

Let me help you tell your story the way you want it told. Express the identity of your company; capture the personality of an employee; portray the truth of your situation. Clear, vivid language is the goal:
Words w/ Verve.

Contact me with any and all questions. 100% custom copy, full proofreading and editing available. Free project quotes. See my selected copywriting portfolio here.


View Ariel (AJ) Vanderhorst's profile on LinkedIn



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just getting started with my own service and found your information very helpful. What I do is a little different, but loved your presentation.

Ed
http://CarolinaEventPlanning.com

AJ said...

Thanks for the note, Ed. Good luck with your new business!

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife