The Legend of Aidan Grows ~ BitterSweetLife

Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Legend of Aidan Grows

All I can say is I did my best. For the most part, I tried to keep Aidan under wraps. True, his photos appear here every couple weeks. Occasionally I mention his ridiculous hoops savvy or his precocious theological gifts. But I knew that too much bragging, too much exposure too soon, might go to his head.

Well, now Timothy has blown the lid off this little secret (25 inches tall, to be exact). This Inquirer-like expose even includes never-before-seen Aidan photos. Who can say where this will end? But as long as Aidan is living at home, he still has to do what we say.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

1 comments:

Widsith said...

What an enjoyable post; cute pictures, too. Thanks for the link. :)

- Dana

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife