Email Subscription Update (Yutter) ~ BitterSweetLife

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Email Subscription Update (Yutter)

One of the blog’s email subscribers asked me why the BitterSweetLife email updates had stopped showing up in her inbox. I immediately realized this was a very good question, and headed over to Yutter to see what was going on. Some kind of technical glitch, was my guess.

You could say I was surprised when I discovered a disaster of epic proportions, involving malpractice and an upcoming lawsuit. I really feel for David B. of Yutter, with whom I've corresponded. The end result here is that Yutter is not currently available and my email sub list has apparently been deleted by some thugs masquerading as online providers. Zap—several dozen readers [backspaced] into thin air.

What to do? For now, I’m reinstating Feedblitz for email subscriptions. If you’re a previous email subscriber, you’ll have to sign up again (sigh). I only hope that some of you will find your way to this explanation.

If you happen to know anyone who had an email subscription, do me a favor and clue ‘em in. Of course, now’s as good a time as any to sign up for the first time. (Go ahead and do it, you’ll make me feel better.)


Enter your Email




Powered by FeedBlitz



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ariel:

Welcome back. Your reades don't have to resubscribe, you may import them.

Phil

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife