Desiring God 2006 Conference Selling Out ~ BitterSweetLife

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Desiring God 2006 Conference Selling Out



The Desiring God 2006 (Christ & Postmodernism) Conference blog notes that 2400 people are registered for the conference and it's expected to sell out. SINCE I have been acting as an unpaid conference promoter for the last three months, this doesn't surprise me. Not at all. But if you're thinking about heading to Minneapolis on Sept. 29-Oct. 1, you'd better sign up. The next ten minutes might be a good time frame.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

1 comments:

Ched said...

"SINCE I have been acting as an unpaid conference promoter for the last three months, this doesn't surprise me."

This made me laugh. What would DGM do without your blog. I wish this conference was taking place in my kitchen. Tears.

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife