Lindsay Reveals Superior Insight into Heaven ~ BitterSweetLife

Friday, February 15, 2008

Lindsay Reveals Superior Insight into Heaven

I forget how exactly this came up. Maybe we were talking about my 80-year-old back or how my knees will sometimes start twitching after I drive past someone to score a layup.

Me: "In Heaven, we'll all be between 18 and 21 years old."
Lindsay: "In Heaven, we'll be like, 'HA, 18 to 21 has nothing on this!' We'll be old in a new way."
Me: ___
Lindsay: [smiles like that dude's wife in the Sonic commercial]
Me: "And young in a new way."
Lindsay: "We'll be like, 'I'm a million years old and loving it!'"



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

0 comments:

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife