Top 20 Albums of 2007 ~ BitterSweetLife

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Top 20 Albums of 2007

Here at BitterSweetLife we're still developing our music-reviewing chutzpah. I thought about posting a "best of" music post for 2007, but decided to defer for the time being, although I'd like to add more frequent music reviews in the future. In the meantime, go take a look at Brad Andrews' list of 2007's best albums.

Brad's list features some uncontested favorites (The Shins, Arcade Fire, Wilco, Radiohead, Derek Webb) as well as a bunch of bands I'd never heard of before--some of which I've already started looking for (The Fields, Dan Wilson, Andrew Bird). If I were to create a 2007 list, I'd definitely pilfer Brad's post for some of my entries.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

0 comments:

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife