Weekend Photos: Yellow Maple ~ BitterSweetLife

Friday, September 08, 2006

Weekend Photos: Yellow Maple


I haven't taken any new photos recently, so I'm featuring these previous Autumn shots, representing the violent collision between Summer and Fall that I sense just around the corner.

This Maple is a giant I've observed for years in Overland Park, Kansas, and goes through the march of colors with astonishing vivacity. I took these shots one crisp Sunday morning before church.

Also check out the Friday Photo group, which includes some pretty talented artists.

Filed in:



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

1 comments:

Susannah said...

Nice pics! Friday Photo group might be a nice option. My Flickr account is sadly neglected at the moment.

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife