Endurance Blogging ~ BitterSweetLife

Monday, September 18, 2006

Endurance Blogging

Given that blogging is an activity that is difficult to really do well over the long haul (especially since it seesaws between compulsion and discipline) I thought I'd link you to Michael Spencer's excellent what-I've-learned post. Here's the intro:

I’ve been blogging for almost 5 years (November will be the 5th anniversary of IM). In that time, I’ve developed a philosophy of blogging, mainly by paying attention to excellence in the blogosphere and considering how my own gifts and abilities can be used through this incredible tool. I believe I’ve learned a few things, and I hope my blogging has been a good example to other writers of how an ordinary person can blog usefully.

Strong insights follow.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

0 comments:

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife