SWM Seeks GOD ~ BitterSweetLife

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

SWM Seeks GOD

For some time I've been coaxing my family members to sally forth into the blogosphere. But no one did. At least, no one did until recently. Now, my youngest brother Peter has a post up that I really enjoyed.

Peter takes an honest look at his heart and God's faithfulness and makes some refreshing observations about grace. Posts like this aren't easy to write, because they come from a place of vulnerability and because spiritual intimacy with Christ is often hard to capture in words. Having said that, go read this post: a break in the silence and an opening of my heart.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

1 comments:

Peter said...

thanks, Arie... : )

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife