Impertinent Baby Shares Father's Disposition ~ BitterSweetLife

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Impertinent Baby Shares Father's Disposition

Aidan goes in for percussion in a big way.

At my parents' house today, he was playing on his xylophone, improvising a jangly little melody and playing to the crowd. Then, without missing a beat, he spun around and started drumming on my dad's glasses with his xylophone sticks. Apparently he favored the percussive surfaces. There's no denying that he's got rhythm.

But still. Beating on your grandfather's glasses? That's not very respectful.


"This kid is a little rascal," I told Lindsay. "I've seen his kind before."

"You are his kind. Of course you've seen his kind before."

Hmm... I can't wait to see how all this develops.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

0 comments:

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife