BitterSweetLife Needs Your Vote ~ BitterSweetLife

Thursday, November 02, 2006

BitterSweetLife Needs Your Vote

Add to Technorati Favorites

Elections are just around the corner, and this blog is poised to make a deep run. Sort of.


In the blogosphere, blogs are elected ranked in various ways, and one of the more significant ones (besides linking or subscribing) happens via Technorati. In brief, Technorati tracks millions of blogs and lets users search them, tag them, and rank them. If you own a blog, or if you read them, I recommend signing up with Technorati (it's free and takes a couple minutes). And if you enjoy this blog, I encourage you, no, I plead with you, to "favorite" it.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Help BitterSweetLife reach its goal of tri-continental domination! Go on, make this blog smile.



Filed in:



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've already got you in my Blog List which will help your Technorati rankings. I'll go 'favourite' your site now.

(And I'm guessing you'll return the favour.) :)

AJ said...

(And I'm guessing you'll return the favour.) :)

Of course, of course. I'll be be sure to "fave" anyone who "faves" me - just point me in the right direction.

John B. said...

Ariel,
You're now officially a Fave of mine--AND, I'm linking to your post on my blog because I've put up a similar plea over at my place.

Why do I feel as though I'm buying Fave-ship from you?

AJ said...

Why do I feel as though I'm buying Fave-ship from you?

I prefer to think of it as coincidental reciprocity.

Charles Churchill said...

Why do I feel as though I'm buying Fave-ship from you?

That's because you are. You're all a bunch of link and popularity whores. Whores, I say! WHORES!!!

Now that that's out of the way, how do I go about joining this little clique? ;)

You have of course been faved and blogrolled, but I do have my limits and my integrity so I only got the little tattoo of you, but I did get the big wall poster and 2 of the T-Shirts - the one with the kitten and the unicorn and the one with the babies dressed up as adults.

You don't have to say thank you, but you are welcome.

John B. said...

You have of course been faved and blogrolled, but I do have my limits and my integrity so I only got the little tattoo of you, but I did get the big wall poster and 2 of the T-Shirts - the one with the kitten and the unicorn and the one with the babies dressed up as adults.

Me, too. I mean, did you see that poster of Ariel and the KU Jayhawk in a loving embrace on the floor of the Allen Fieldhouse and the players prostrate around them? Sheesh. Give me unicorns--and the risk of Mark Driscoll's questioning my masculinity--any day.

Fave-ship has its limits.

John B. said...

Ariel,
Pardon the double-posting, but: in view of your quest for favorites, have you considered putting Technorati's Favorites widget on your blog?

AJ said...

I did get the big wall poster and 2 of the T-Shirts - the one with the kitten and the unicorn and the one with the babies dressed up as adults.

I'll get you for this, Gymbrall. (Note to Mark Driscoll: He's lying.)

did you see that poster of Ariel and the KU Jayhawk in a loving embrace on the floor of the Allen Fieldhouse and the players prostrate around them?

Better, but still questionable. I'll get you for this, John.

have you considered putting Technorati's Favorites widget on your blog?

Good idea! (Don't think I don't know what you're doing - currying favor will be doubly hard after that questionable KU comment.)

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife