Great Expectations ~ BitterSweetLife

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Great Expectations


The plan unfolds.

I visited an old friend’s blog recently and was amused to read his stated purpose, namely to take over the world via cyberspace. Aw, C’MON! Talk about impractical and unrealistic. In order not to strain the credulity of my readers or overload my own determined optimism, my goal is simply to subvert North America and a couple of my favorite continents…



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

3 comments:

Amelia said...

I'm thinking perhaps both of you are a bit ambitious. Personally, I'm aiming for a modest suburban take over!!

AJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AJ said...

C'mon, live a little! What's that saying about "aim for the stars" and if you miss you still hit sky...? Ha hah

But yeah, I hear you. ;)

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife