Happy Birthday, Andy! ~ BitterSweetLife

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Happy Birthday, Andy!


Unfortunately, I can't remember the birthdays of all my blogging associates, but I have a couple good reasons to remember that Andy celebrates his march toward inevitable resurrection on November 8. I first discovered Andy's blog, A Mile from the Beach (the well-tanned dog!) when he was blogging through G.K. Chesterton's Orthodoxy - and he hasn't really missed a trick since then. Nice work, Andy. Happy Birthday.

Read more:



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro, Andy sent me over here to tell you this:

"Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Ariel,
Happy Birthday to you!"

Have a great one bro!

Andy said...

Yo, have an excellent birthday yourself, Ariel! Here's hoping your book list increases today.

MizB said...

Andy sent me, too! ;-P

Wishing you the best of birthdays, and a wonderful year full of blessings! :o)

<>< Mizbooks

Anonymous said...

Happy day. I'll suspend basketball smack for the day, in your honor.

Cheers.

Will Robison said...

And many more...

(It hadn't been said yet!)

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife