Jayhawks Will Make Final Four ~ BitterSweetLife

Monday, November 13, 2006

Jayhawks Will Make Final Four

One game into the Jayhawks' regular season, I have a good feeling about this team. Those of you who watched KU demolish a solid Northern Arizona team may know why. I have decided to make my feelings public. KU will appear in the Final Four in 2007, where I can only hope they will defeat Roy Williams' much-ballyhooed team. Details to follow...



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't get your hops up (in reference to the previous post, or beer, take your pick).

Go Big Red!

Anonymous said...

In truth, I'm sure they'll take the Big 12, with one loss coming in Columbia. I think the big question is whether they can make past round 2 of the tourney, not because of lack of skill, but because of the weight of expectations.

As for my Tigers, I'm looking down the road a year or two. It will take that long to get the stench of Quin out of Mizzou Arena.

Cheers.

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife