Sans Coffee ~ BitterSweetLife

Friday, November 03, 2006

Sans Coffee


Give Me Coffee or Give Me Sleep

It's kind of like winning the lottery: potholes feel better with three cups of Ethiopian dark in your stomach. Other things feel better too, like high school substitute teaching assignments on Friday morning. I almost arrived late this morning. I'd been comfortably reading my Bible at home, soaking in the false security of drowsiness, and time somehow got away from me.

In this case, "somehow" is a euphimism for "no coffee." Fortunately, my break is just 23 minutes away...

Update: Tim sent me the appropriate artwork.

Read more:



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

0 comments:

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife