Vote, Fight, Win! ~ BitterSweetLife

Friday, December 09, 2005

Vote, Fight, Win!


GO VOTE FOR BITTERSWEETLIFE!

Is this what it feels like to be a politician?

BitterSweetLife has taken some strides forward today in the 2005 Weblogs Awards. Loyal reader support has fueled the push. Getting endorsed by Relevant Magazine definitely helped. And hopefully, more endorsements are on the way - yours might be one of them.

That’s right, in the spirit of all-out political aggression, I’m looking for more people who are willing to drive voters to the polls so this blog can win!

If you find that you have it in your heart to post a quick endorsement (with a link to the voting page), be sure and let me know so I can link back to you. Here’s the direct link to my category:

http://weblogawards.org/2005/12/best_of_the_top_6751_8750_blog.php

After BitterSweetLife pulls off the come-from-behind win, we’ll all gather at my place for a colossal barbecue…

::

As long as we're immersed in this political blog frenzy, here are a couple hard-working high-school students who can also use your vote. Check out the Rebelution.

(And don't worry, normal content won't be interrupted for long...just until this blog wins. ;)

Filed in:



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

1 comments:

ninjapoodles said...

I have you plugged on my site, and will keep a daily reminder going for the duration. There are 50 sites that link to mine, so, hoprfully....I'll utilize the power of email, too!

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife