Found: One Dead Exam ~ BitterSweetLife

Monday, December 19, 2005

Found: One Dead Exam

I just ran into my Theology 1 Final in a small classroom and shot it dead. Of course, it's better not to make statements like this because they beg to be eaten later. But my essay felt good, solid A-caliber. Earlier in the semester, I wrote a research paper that dealt with the exam's central topic - Process Theology - and it definitely helped.

Process Theology, and the Whiteheadian system that spawned it, have been fairly presented and then debunked with scathing irony. Now I have just one exam left (on Thursday, ridiculously enough). Bear with me while I celebrate.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, how can we expect the exam to be served?

Broiled, baked, grilled?

A good pan-seared exam is hard to beat.

Throw in some humble pie for dessert and you're all set. :)

AJ said...

Sorry to disappoint, but this exam will be stuffed and mounted on a plaque. And there will be no pie throwing contest, either...

Christian Prophet said...

Good luck on your final final! Actually, may you experience His Grace. I just read a post on The Holy Inheritance blog about grace and fell in love with it. I send those same thoughts to you.

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife