BitterSweetLife for President ~ BitterSweetLife

Monday, December 05, 2005

BitterSweetLife for President


Vive la BitterSweetLife!

I'm not really one for shameless self-promotion (usually I feel a little shame about it), but sometimes you have to make an exception. I've just discovered that someone has nominated BitterSweetLife for the 2005 Weblog Awards - "Best of the Top 6751 - 8750 Blogs." (This person is obviously discerning and smart, and probably very good looking.) If only there was a blog award for the best readership!

Anyway, please go vote for BitterSweetLife. The blog has survived initial cuts, and made the finals. You can actually vote once every 24 hours, up until December 15. I've discovered that my competitors are urging their constituencies to go vote early and often - it's an all-out turf war! It's December Madness! Of course, due to BitterSweetLife's hip, "Indie-blog" status, it might take a small miracle to pull out a victory...

Filed in:



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

3 comments:

Oneway the Herald said...

done.

Andrew Simone said...

...and done.

Anonymous said...

So I voted.

I think it was for someone else though.

Just kidding.

Mmmm, bagels...

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife