Deliverance! ~ BitterSweetLife

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Deliverance!

AAAAH.

That's the sound of deep exhalation. This morning I successfully aced quizzes in both my "at-risk" classes. This gives me moral justification to start developing a post I've wanted to write for weeks. Coming soon: A BitterSweet Manifesto.

BTW, there's something I've been wondering about. Let's say you're skimming BitterSweetLife when you come across a more lengthy post - one that forces you to scroll down several paragraphs in order to finish. Does this cause you to:

1) Spill coffee on yourself in your haste to "scroll down already!" and ingest the life changing message. 2) Marvel at the author's incredible verbosity. 3) Pause, consider for a millisecond, then scroll down reluctantly. 4) Shake your head and close out the window in disgust.

I'd love some feedback since my posts are occasionally...prolongedly profound. Or something.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

2 comments:

Fin said...

Like it!

Anonymous said...

No, keep up the "prolongedly" profound entries -- they tend to be a refreshing break from a lot of Christian writing, which tends to assume readers with a short attention span.

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife