Antarcticans Please Apply ~ BitterSweetLife

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Antarcticans Please Apply

In the interests of multiculturalism, I was examining my site stats, broken down by global region. I was pleased to see fairly strong representation by a variety of nations. Europeans and Australians seem to have a particularly strong fascination with BitterSweetLife, and South Americans and Asians don't lag too far behind.

Of course, the most avid readers of the blog are North Americans, but that's to be expected, given my phenomenal insight into my native culture. However, I was saddened to see that the blog has yet to catch on in Africa and Antarctica. In fact, so far as I know, I have yet to attract a single Antarctican reader. Clearly, BitterSweetLife must be missing some key aspect. The blog will not be complete until it is reaching readers in all continents. Any suggestions?



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

3 comments:

Casey McCollum said...

...teach penguins how to type.

Tim P. said...

ah, the quest for total world domination (in a cyber sense)... I have also been scheming along similar lines; I think last time I checked there were less than 10 time zones in the world that have missed out on the incredible experience that Infinite Regression is. If you have any insights, please pass them along :)

AJ said...

I don't know about the world domination thing. I'd be satisfied with a few continents. But it sounds like your global subversion plot is further along than mine. (Darn!)

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife