Further Mental Adventures ~ BitterSweetLife

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Further Mental Adventures

My progress in studying has been slow and erratic. I was aiming for a kind of hare/tortoise hybrid approach--fast and steady--but I got the worst of both creatures.

I just shaved my head, took a shower, brewed a second pot of coffee and put on some U2 to help me get the edge. The sky is misty and pale, but there are no signs of a cataclysmic winter storm yet, so I'll have to proceed.

After this is all over, I'm going to borrow some Johnson's Bedtime Bath from Asher, throw a few sedatives in Aidan's chocolate milk, and sleep for at least ten hours. At least that's what I'm telling myself. I suspect there's a carrot and stick involved, though...



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

3 comments:

STREETBRAND said...

Never been to your blog before, good blog you have there. Will bookmark and visit often.

Anonymous said...

Just got done with my last assignment. I emailed it in just a few minutes ago. So are you going to be up at the school tomorrow? Maybe I can come up and we can tie the loose ends up on Organic Church? hope to hear from you!

AJ said...

Thanks, Street, I appreciate it.

Man, I was so busy absorbing mountains of intriguing data about Baptist history that I didn't see your comment until too late...

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife