Exam at the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea ~ BitterSweetLife

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Exam at the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea

Since I know you're sitting by your monitors with red eyes, nervously waiting for me to let you know that I defeated my final exam, I'm letting you know.

It's done. I did it. I done did it.

Over the course of two hours, I jotted a sea of knowledge that silently, inexorably drowned my final in an Atlantic ocean of historical facts and pithy summary sentences. Somewhere at the bottom of 13 pages of essay-question-answers lies the original test. It threatened me. Now it lies at the bottom of the deep blue sea. Take the lesson to heart, all ye exams.

Now that's over with, book reviews, coffee detox, and silly rejoicing will follow, although not necessarily in that order.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

0 comments:

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife