Advertising Concepts & Scripts--w/ Verve ~ BitterSweetLife

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Advertising Concepts & Scripts--w/ Verve







I'm kind of excited about this.

A few months ago, Mettler Athletic asked me to submit several ad concepts for a TV spot that would air locally in Champaign, IL, where they're located. I did. Now one of those commercials has been produced and you can watch it here (30 seconds, so it's short and sweet).

Writing the advertising concepts was a fun step forward for my young Words w/ Verve company...writing a bare bones idea for a television commercial and then seeing it brought to life adds an adrenalin rush to the copywriting task. I hope to do more of this in the future.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

0 comments:

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife