My Copywriting: Now Even More "Professional" ~ BitterSweetLife

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My Copywriting: Now Even More "Professional"

A Favorite Online Writing Contract Goes Live

This blog definitely hasn't been a huge money-maker, which is OK, because we love it anyway, in the same way (loosely) that we'll love Aidan even if he doesn't become a famous basketball player.

BitterSweetLife
has brought in the occasional writing job, though, and probably my favorite project, Mettler Athletic, just went online. This allows me to add a live link from my Copywriting page, as well as brag about it a little here. I love how the site looks: sharp graphics, intuitive navigation, and, if I do say so myself, crisp copy with some athletic swagger.

Anyone else need copywriting done? Send me a note. As soon as I get my Final Exams out of the way, I'll be available to launch another Words w/ Verve project.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

2 comments:

John B. said...

Congratulations, sir.

AJ said...

Thanks, John. :)

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife