Find That Blogger Hack ~ BitterSweetLife

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Find That Blogger Hack

I've been dragging my feet about getting this blog totally converted to the New Blogger platform, mostly because it means I'll have to rebuild my template from the ground up and add all my hacks and modifications back in. This is the kind of task that requires the kind of wherewithal that most people don't possess unless they've just received a big raise or KU has just won the NCAA championship. Definitely not the kind of thing you can look in the eye on Monday morning.

However, it's just possible that I've found the tool that will help me get my template re-hacked, re-customized, and up and running. What is this miracle tool? None other than the Blogger Hack Search Engine, powered by Google. Ramani explains the rationale behind this project here. And here is the Hack Search Engine itself. This is just beautiful. No more shuffling through bookmarked pages and irrelevant search results, looking for "that one hack" that caught my eye two months ago.

I'm passing this on to my readers as a public service. Go take a look, and by all means, post the Blogger Hack Search Engine to your del.icio.us account for later use. This is a tool you won't want to lose. All right, tech update complete.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

2 comments:

Widsith said...

While my husband and I dated, we spent numerous hours discovering great ways to customize and experiment with our blogger templates. Both of us have an interest in this stuff, but we hadn't heard about this great resource until you mentioned it. So I thank you, and my husband thanks you!

- MrsC =)

AJ said...

While my husband and I dated, we spent numerous hours discovering great ways to customize and experiment with our blogger templates.

That must have been a great courtship. (I say it seriously!) Good luck with the Hack Search. May it come in handy as you continue to hone your married blogging skills.

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife