Aidan As We Remember Him (Weekend Photo) ~ BitterSweetLife

Friday, February 02, 2007

Aidan As We Remember Him (Weekend Photo)

Aidan Asleep
As we remember him. Not as he is - attacking the DSL cord, shredding the Sports page, restyling our hair, climbing the step stool, bouncing up and down and talking ridiculous smack.

Sometimes sanity requires a glance back to the last (brief) nap.

Have I mentioned that this kid is crazy?



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah.

I recall a phone call at the office from the EMBLOS' OB/GYN was in utero telling me he couldn't find a heartbeat.

Longest drive of my life to the hospital for the ultra sound.

I still have that picture of him, heart beating, a predominant "P" on the photo indicating "male baby" in my wallet.

They grow up fast.

Burn these memories into your soul.

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Buns.

First sentence should read "from the EMBLOS' OB/GYN when our youngest was in utero. . .

I hate Blogger.

Cheers.

littlepeace said...

That young man tried to steal my teeth yesterday. I told him they were still attatched.

AJ said...

Burn these memories into your soul.

Thanks for the tip, Sherman. Methinks it a marvelously well-conceived piece of advice, as Shakespeare might say.

That young man tried to steal my teeth yesterday.

Ha. You just thought he was after your teeth. Do this slowly: Get up. Walk into the bathroom. Close the door. Take a deep breath, look in the mirror. Is anything else missing?

Anonymous said...

Aww, the little guy looks so peaceful. I can't imagine he could possibly be as much of a handful as you imply. Lies, lies, it's all lies. ;-)

Dan Morehead said...

See, how hard can parenting be? They are just quiet and as peaceful as can be. That's why the song "Away in a Manger" is docetic...no crying he makes? Right.

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife