Time to Break Up All this Solid Text ~ BitterSweetLife

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Time to Break Up All this Solid Text


Earlier, I took a break from the compulsive inhalation of Greek verbs and New Testament 1 vocab for a round of spirited calisthenics with Aidan. After we'd raced around the block a few times and done some jumping jacks and push-ups, we slumped in the hallway, catching our breath.

I was able to beat Aidan in the footraces - his ten inch legs put him at a disadvantage there. The jumping jacks were non-competitive. I'm not sure what to say about the pushups, though, except that when your arms are that short, it's hardly fair. Aidan could touch his nose to the ground three times in the time it took me to bend my elbows. But he'll get bigger. I won't let him beat me for long.

Read more:



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm sure Aidan could beat you in a KU trivia contest. That is, as long as he's been studying.

Anonymous said...

That's quite a coat Aidan's stylin'. The product of another covert trip to Urban Outfitters?

AJ said...

You must be one proud papa. When you're not kicking his butt at footraces...

The fact that he really thinks he can beat me makes me love him all the more.

Well, I'm sure Aidan could beat you in a KU trivia contest.

While I've been distracted by academics recently, Aidan knows all about the current players, the inner psychology of the team, and the mock epic (The Search for a Jayhawk Leader) that has been the 2006-2007 season to date. However, his grasp of KU's storied past isn't what is should be. Yet. Edge: AJ

That's quite a coat Aidan's stylin'. The product of another covert trip to Urban Outfitters?

Coat? Oh, you mean the one he's wearing in the- Oh, geez. That's one less Christmas present he's getting!

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife