Buzz ~ BitterSweetLife

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Buzz

I was disconsolate over the fact that I didn't manage to write a "real" post today. In fact, I've been limiting myself to quick blurbs for about the past week, and the self-imposed shallowness is starting to tell on me. Believe me when I say, a Post of Substance waits nearby.

In the meantime, I may as well note that Teen Revolution posted one of my pieces: Coffee With God. They asked me to submit something to their site a couple months ago, and I finally managed to do so. Veteran readers may note that the article sounds vaguely familiar...

In other breaking news, newbie blogger lazlo has conducted some statistical analysis on my Fun with Evolution post:

"Anyway, bottom line, the post and the comments totalled 12,000 words. 33 pages when I cut and pasted the whole thing into Word. (Just to see.) If you could write 33 pages of anything and didn’t repeat yourself or tell a lie, that would be quite an accomplishment."

Touché. Although my conscience is clear, the redundancy has been killing me for days. And beware, the comments are still proliferating. ( Lazlo's quick take is worth a read.) But at least now you know why no posts of epic proportions have appeared here lately.


Filed in:



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

0 comments:

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife