Coming Soon: Book Deals for Yous ~ BitterSweetLife

Monday, July 09, 2007

Coming Soon: Book Deals for Yous

I'm not precisely sure who reads the blog these dog days, but some of you are about to strike it rich.

Relatively speaking.

I still remember the joy and excitement I felt when BitterSweetLife got its first book deal. My feelings were a little childish, maybe, considering that the book in question involved a spacey new age guru who talked to his wise dog, friendly birds, and some kind of mystic turtle. Needless to say, I didn't get around to writing a review. My ego was still pleasantly buffed, though. Getting a new book without having to pay for it has that effect.

Now, I'm about to offer to a handful of you a similar experience, except that it will involve a book that doesn't suck!

Coming soon...a brand new Zondervan title up for grabs to qualified readers (qualifying won't be difficult). Details to follow...just keep your eyes open over the next several days.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

4 comments:

Rodney Olsen said...

Well, you've got me intrigued. :)

Anonymous said...

Ditto...that's the way to keep your readers engaged. ;-)

must_decrease said...

hook it up yo!

Anonymous said...

My feelings were a little childish, maybe, considering that the book in question involved a spacey new age guru who talked to his wise dog, friendly birds, and some kind of mystic turtle.

This made me laugh.

The Mystery Book better not be Your Best Life Now.

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife