A C.S. Lewis Tour ~ BitterSweetLife

Friday, July 14, 2006

A C.S. Lewis Tour

I just stumbled across a new blog, Iambic Admonit, that I have to describe as "delightful." I don't toss that adjective out very often, so consider it a sign of pleased respect. And then go read this post on C.S. Lewis's Oxford stamping grounds, complete with photos and dialogue: Through the Wardrobe. It's a treat.

I've got to get over to Oxford one of these days.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

4 comments:

Andrew Simone said...

Delightful, Indeed! The little post on Eliot was very interesting.

Anonymous said...

Just back. I read the Eliot post, as well. Very good.

Thanks for the tip.

Sørina Higgins said...

Thanks very much for your kind words on my blog. I am greatly enjoying yours, as well. I look forward to reading it as the days go by, and (I hope) to seeing you stop in to mine now and again.

What kind of 'writing gig' are you looking for? What do you write (besides thoughtful blog posts)?

AJ said...

What kind of 'writing gig' are you looking for? What do you write (besides thoughtful blog posts)?

My writing tends to be on the creative side, but I've spent some time in journalism as well, editing and reporting. Left to myself, I would write short stories, creative theology (aspiring to Lewis, Eugene Peterson, Philip Yancey...), or work on a novel.

However, since I'm still in school, a "writing gig" would have to be pretty flexible these days. Nevertheless, arrangements could be made to accomodate the perfect contract. ;)

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife