Bigger, Better Book List ~ BitterSweetLife

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Bigger, Better Book List

Spiritual Book List

When I started the Master Book List, I optimistically thought I’d get around to reviewing every good book I read promptly after I finished it. Unfortunately, my wildly irregular reading habits have done this plan in.

During the semester, I may go weeks without finding the time to consume anything that’s not a textbook. Then, as is often the case, I’ll go on a bibliophilic spree, and rip off three or four non-required books in a week. This kind of thing can wreak havoc on a booklist.

Because of my imbalanced reading life, I’m altering my approach to the Master List. I’ll try and add top-tier books as I read them, but with or without reviews. In other words, I’ll add new books to the list even if I haven’t had time to write a post on them.

Wow, it feels good to have that off my chest.

And yes, there are already a few new additions.

Filed in:



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloghopping =)

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife