Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Photoblogging ~ BitterSweetLife

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Photoblogging

In celebration of the freedom to photoblog!

This is a completely frivolous post which I'm justifying with my new-found freedom to post photos to the blog. After a week-long, agonizing search for a Hello! substitute, I discovered the answer had been right beside me all along: Fix Hello!

Well, Hello! is fixed and photos are back. And if all goes well, I'll get around to generating an authentic Post of Substance in the near future. In the meantime, just look at this photo. Admire the lovely hue of the evening sky and the spidery cracks in the crumbling granite wall. You could even write a brief photo-essay on how this picture makes you feel...


Filed in:



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

0 comments:

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife