Birthday Stack 2005 ~ BitterSweetLife

Friday, November 11, 2005

Birthday Stack 2005

The buzz: bright new books

Well, (assuming my new picture method works) here's the latest. Questions cling to the spines of the new arrivals: Will they compete with their predecessors? Might they defeat them? What will they do to my Christmas break? What will they do to my mind? And am I really worthy enough to read them?

Filed in:



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tested to see whether my link back worked. I noticed Peter Kreeft's site listed on yours. I keep his textbook on Socratic logic sitting on my desk in my office.

Cheers.

AJ said...

Kreeft is sharp. I've got a couple of his books, and need to pick up a few more. Maybe at Christmas...

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife