It Wasn't Easy for Me to Turn Down Bill Self's Job Offer ~ BitterSweetLife

Friday, June 06, 2008

It Wasn't Easy for Me to Turn Down Bill Self's Job Offer

I posted this true story on arieljvan.com, and apparently I'm not the only one who found it humorous, since I've been forced to retell it several times. You be the judge. Alternatively, you can wait until you see me slurping coffee in a cafe somewhere, and say, "Hey, tell me that story about you and Bill Self."



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frankly, I've always viewed KU people as the "Samaritans" of the Big XII. You know, you're at the well showing 'em what to drink and they

Just.

Don't.

Get it.

Cheers.

AJ said...

Oops, typo. I'm pretty sure the sentence should have read, "I've always viewed KU people as the good "Samaritans" of the Big XII."

No need to thank me.

Benjamin said...

Two timeless quotes (tactfully adapted) come to mind.

"Upon this rock chalk I will build my stadium..."

"If you win it, they will come."

Cheers,
Ben

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife