Asher in Orbit ~ BitterSweetLife

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Asher in Orbit


Some people say that the months before the baby starts talking are the least interesting. Limited mobility, limited communication, etc., but let me just point out that the smaller the baby is, the higher you can throw him in the air.

Asher's highest recorded throw measures in at 11' 8". On that occasion he threw down a 360 dunk. With a tennis ball--but still, it was impressive.

Posted by Picasa



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

Oh my, just looking at those pictures makes my tummy flip-flop!

I remember when my husband used to do that with our son.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

What darling pictures!
I understand CONGRATULATIONS are in order....And it was Randall who wrote about you so that's how I found out!
May you enjoy your NEW Status and all that comes with it!

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife