Mad Skillz Take Hard Work! (part 4) ~ BitterSweetLife

Monday, October 22, 2007

Mad Skillz Take Hard Work! (part 4)


After his 3-hour workout, Aidan is frequently exhausted and feels the need for an unusually long nap. "A few times I even puked into the trash can," he admits. "But it's all worth it. There's no question that this will pay off down the road. Everyone talks about hard work and sweat, but so few players really put in the time. Other kids are off playing with elmos and eating crackers--I'm developing my left-handed layup. I know all this work will eventually put me in a really good position. Could you toss me my milk bottle?"

Posted by Picasa



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

0 comments:

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife