Yet Another Basketball Victory ~ BitterSweetLife

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Yet Another Basketball Victory

"Arie played me and Jake one-on-two last Saturday, and he beat us." - My father-in-law, fessing up to Lindsay

What can I say, it happens. I got lucky. My three pointers were falling, and then there were a couple dunks that I threw down, including a reverse slam, that had a demoralizing effect on the opposing team.

True, it helped that Jake (Lindsay's nephew) is slightly taller than a yard stick, that my father-in-law could use a couple ankle replacements, and that the goal was eight feet high. But take your victories where you find 'em, I say.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

0 comments:

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife