Jayhawks vs. Tigers Tonight ~ BitterSweetLife

Monday, January 15, 2007

Jayhawks vs. Tigers Tonight

One Wax Job Coming Up

The Jayhawks have Mario Chalmers (my fav), Brandon Rush, Julian Wright and a couple other future NBAers. The Tigers have...Stefhon Hannah. The game's most interesting storyline will probably be the feud between Hannah and Sherron Collins. Here's a position-by-position rundown from the KC Star. Jason King's prediction?

Promising as Mike Anderson’s Tigers have looked at times, they don’t have the horses to beat the Jayhawks. This truly will be 40 Minutes of Hell — for Missouri.
You could almost feel sorry for the Tigers. Almost.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

2 comments:

AJ said...

Well, I take back the wax job part. Most of KU's big stars disappeared down the stretch. This team baffles me. But I was right about the Collins-Hannah storyline. Hannah is an exceptional player, and Collins won the game for the Jayhawks.

(It's lame to comment first on my own posts, but someone has to. ;)

Anonymous said...

Given what you say above, I won't razz you too much. It is indeed a puzzle to me, though, as an admittedly-distant observer of KU basketball, why this team that has talent to burn still isn't (yet) playing like a team.

As long as they don't figure out what they're doing long enough to let Texas win the conference and tournament (preferably outright, this time), I'm not going to shed many tears over KU's plight. I'll be puzzled, but not distraught.

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife