It was several days ago that Kevin Stilley posted something called a "meme," noting that he wasn't a big one for these things, just before linking up half the blogosphere. Funny man. I couldn't find Kevin's original post, but I recall that I was supposed to regale you readers with Five Random Facts About Myself. I am honored. On top of that, I'm rushed for time, and need instant post fodder before my bedtime arrives. So here goes.
Find Random Facts About Me
- I love rice cereal. You know, with a little apple juice for flavor, slightly warm? Doesn't get any better.
- I dislike sleep. Actually, I hate it. I fight it with my entire being, and awake confused and disgruntled when it gets the better of me.
- I can't explain it, but I am fascinated by wires of all types. Especially wires attached to this blogging machine.
- My mind often drifts to thoughts of basketball. Specifically, I think about my jump shot. Does it have enough backspin?
- I am very funny, and very, very good looking. But you already knew that.
GEORGIE the monkey
You guys saw this coming, right?