Five Random Facts About Me ~ BitterSweetLife

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Five Random Facts About Me

It was several days ago that Kevin Stilley posted something called a "meme," noting that he wasn't a big one for these things, just before linking up half the blogosphere. Funny man. I couldn't find Kevin's original post, but I recall that I was supposed to regale you readers with Five Random Facts About Myself. I am honored. On top of that, I'm rushed for time, and need instant post fodder before my bedtime arrives. So here goes.

Find Random Facts About Me

  1. I love rice cereal. You know, with a little apple juice for flavor, slightly warm? Doesn't get any better.
  2. I dislike sleep. Actually, I hate it. I fight it with my entire being, and awake confused and disgruntled when it gets the better of me.
  3. I can't explain it, but I am fascinated by wires of all types. Especially wires attached to this blogging machine.
  4. My mind often drifts to thoughts of basketball. Specifically, I think about my jump shot. Does it have enough backspin?
  5. I am very funny, and very, very good looking. But you already knew that.
And now I'm supposed to "tag" some other people to participate in this thing. So...
MOM
DAD
GEORGIE the monkey
My BASKETBALL

You guys saw this coming, right?

Out.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

2 comments:

Kevin Stilley said...

Rice cereal? Oh,my, I worry about you.

I have no idea what happened to that post. I was cleaning out a few things and think I may have accidentally deleted about 25 or so that I didn't want to delete.

AJ said...

Rice cereal? Oh,my, I worry about you.

Me too. About Aidan, that is. He hijacked the computer again to sneak in this post. (Thought I had better clarify that.)

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife