Weekend Photo: Tree Frame ~ BitterSweetLife

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Weekend Photo: Tree Frame



Surprisingly enough, I took this picture on my seminary campus, which is not known for its great aesthetic appeal. However, it's all about how you frame your shot... Every day for months I would see this photo op as I drove to class, and wish I'd brought my camera. Then one day I did. On a cloudy morning (ideal shooting conditions) I pulled over to the side of the main entrance road, waited for the traffic to clear, and snapped the picture out of my car window. The sepia tint is purely gratis.

You should also check out the photos by Joe and Steve.



Like what you read? Don't forget to bookmark this post or subscribe to the feed.

1 comments:

Tom said...

that is a superb shot!!

nice one

 

Culture. Photos. Life's nagging questions. - BitterSweetLife